Health & Wellness Consultations
Summus membership* includes personalized Health & Wellness Consultations to support your family across all life stages. Connect with highly-trained physicians for insights on a range of health topics that matter most to you.
Experienced Summus-affiliated physicians can offer guidance on nutritional strategies to optimize your health. Learn how the right foods can help you achieve your goals.
- Weight management
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Digestive issues
- Vegetarianism and veganism
- Sports nutrition and athletic performance
- Pre-natal and post-natal
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
Pediatrics & Adolescent Health
Summus-affiliated physicians are available to support informed decisions about your child's health by offering guidance on common questions that arise during infancy, early childhood, and adolescence.
- Developmental milestones in babies, toddlers and children
- Vaccines; screen time
- Nutrition, food allergies and intolerances
- Cardiovascular risk factors
- Teen acne
- Drug and alcohol use and abuse
- Menstrual disorders
- Sexual health, including sexually transmitted diseases and contraceptive care
- Role of social media and healthy boundaries
Learn how to enhance all stages of your surgical experience. Speak with a Summus-affiliated physician about ways to improve health before a surgery, optimize anesthesia selection, and manage pain after an operation.
- Guidance and optimization pre-surgery
- Anesthesia selection tied to health history
- Preoperative risk evaluation and optimization
- Nutrition and pain management
Summus-affiliated OB-GYNs provide guidance on a range of issues that may arise during the childbearing years. Topics may include optimizing conception strategies, maternal/paternal age questions, impact of previous pregnancy experiences, or consideration of procedures such as egg banking.
- Family planning and timing
- Considerations of advanced maternal age
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Cord blood banking
Discuss how to prevent, manage and treat the medical and social problems that often arise in later years with Summus-affiliated geriatricians and neurologists. Understand how to mitigate risks through preventive measures.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
Summus-affiliated sports medicine physicians can offer guidance on strategies to help you maintain and achieve an active lifestyle, and prevent or recover from injury.
- Maximizing sports performance
- Causes and prevention of injury
- Female-specific injuries
- Risks and benefits of surgical and non-surgical options
Gain a deeper understanding of cosmetic and dermatological procedures and treatments with Summus-affiliated dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Explore the risks, benefits, and optimal timing for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeries to enhance appearance
- Skin rejuvenation therapies and techniques
- Acne treatments
- Botox injections, fillers, and chemical peels
- Cool sculpting
Engage Summus-affiliated preventive health physicians and cardiologists to help construct goals for fitness and diet. Decipher cholesterol panels and discuss manageable strategies for eradicating them.
- Heart healthy diets
- Exercise goals for achieving cardiac health
- EKGs and Stress Tests – timing and efficacy
- Heart attack symptoms